Friday, May 6, 2011

C.R.A.P.

I'm sick. Much more ill than I thought. I now have either full blown head cold or serious sinus infection going on. Needless to say, but I will anyway, I did not make it to the gym tonight. This sucks & now who knows when I'll get back. I just hope I can get more sleep tonight than last night but not counting on that either.
No voice, fever, stuffy head, runny nose, cough, sore throat, watery eyes & completely exhausted. What a lovely combo to deal with. I just hope it goes about it's business soon. Fortunately, I have a round of antibiotics that the doctor gave me last time I didn't feel good. So if it's not gone soon you best believe those bad boys will find their way into my system ASAP.

Later ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. I used to get sinus infections CONSTANTLY... completely miserable, I know! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete